brake tube set rear for W124 sedan and station wagon.
The brake tubes at the rear axle are exposed to road salt and splash. Thus they are often heavily corroded and you should inspect them regularly when you work on the brake system.
We support you with brake tubes in a non-stainless version (Kunifer), flanged on both sides and with non-rusting cap screws (tinned brass).
Our tubes are - like the spare tubes from Mercedes - not pre-bent, but they can be bent easily - no comparison to the coated steel tubes.
The long tube has two separating points preset by the manufacturer:
- front, at the connecting sleeve below the bulkhead
- back, at the distributor Tee above the rear axle
This set consists of:
- long piece at the underbody w124-bl-lang
- brake tube rear right w124-bl-hr
- brake tube rear left w124-bl-hl
suitable for: W124 sedan and station wagon, with and without ASD
not suitable for: for vehicles with ASR (anti-slip regulation), coupe and convertible
Ask a question
Add to Wish List